When making your booking you will have to comply with the following conditions:
– During the days following the confirmation of your booking you will have to hand over a down payment of 30%. This payment can be made by means of a bank transfer or credit card. The remainder will then have to be paid at our office, in cash, when you pick up the keys.
– Bookings in August may only be from Saturday to Saturday. Days and dates can be consulted for all other months and will depend on availability.
– Prices include the provision o bedclothes and sets of towels.
Other services with a supplement include: cots and highchairs (€ 50/week) or additional beds (€ 50/week). If you are interested in these services you need to inform us prior to your arrival. The apartments are equipped with kitchen rolls and toilet paper, plus other basics (salt, coffee capsules…) plus complementary kitchen items and cleaning products.
“The tourist tax of € 0.50 per night and adult /night is not included in the booking price”
– If you would like to bring a pet you must inform us prior to the confirmation of your booking. If your request is accepted an extra charge of € 50/week will be made.
Each apartment has a maximum capacity in terms of number of people, as indicated on our web. This capacity must not be exceeded, i.e. there cannot be more people in any apartment than those indicated. Exceeding this maximum capacity without notification is grounds for ejection without the right to any return of the remaining reserve.
On arrival you will be asked to pay a deposit in Euros. There are two optional ways of doing this:
– By means of credit card PRE-AUTHORISATION for the amount indicated, depending on the apartment. This is only by way of a guarantee, which means that as long as everything is correct at the end of your stay no charge will be made. (temporarily unavailable)
– The payment of the sum of € 300 in cash, which will then be returned on the day that you leave, as long as everything is correct. (N:B: the deposit for the Duplex Suite is € 500)
“This is the mechanism that we use in order to avoid any inadequate use of the apartment”
Inform prior to arrival
TIMETABLE FOR ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
We like to meet our guests and show them the apartments. We will supply you with a map and provide you with information on such activities and visits as we consider may be of interest to you in order to enjoy your holidays in Lloret de Mar. You have the possibility of signing up for some of these activities and visits directly via our web.
– The usual timetable for arrivals is:
16.00 – 20.00 hours (always inform us so that we can take note of your arrival time)
– If you are arriving on a Sunday, then hand over will have to be in the morning.
Remarks: If you are going to arrive outside the established timetable, you will need to notify us so that we can be around to hand over the keys. If this is going to be the case you will have to pay the full amount of the reserve prior to arrival.
– Departure time is:
10:30 in the morning. If you wish to leave later than this you will have to contact us to find out whether it will be possible to do so.
REGISTRATION ON ARRIVAL
On the day of arrival you will have to show us identification documents for all of the people who will be staying at the apartment, so that we can register them, as required by the Catalan Police (Mossos d’ Esquadra)
On the day of arrival it will also be necessary to pay the tourist tax of € 0.50 per night per adult. (This is a mandatory tax, payment of which is demanded by the “Generalitat of Catalonia”) You will be given a receipt.
UPKEEP AND RESPECT FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS
Once your vacations have come to an end the apartment will have to be handed back to us in the same conditions that you found it in on the day of your arrival.
It is imperative that you follow sociably acceptable rules of behaviour and that you respect the peace and tranquillity of the community and the other residents.
CONSULT OUR OFFERS OF ACTIVITIES AND VISITS
Please consult “ACTIVITIES” for all of our activities/visits and also the provisions for transport to and from the airport at “ACTIVITIES”.